Winter 2016 Drop-In Day
Did you secure an internship over break, and miss the AIP deadline? Here's your last chance to apply for AIP for Winter 2016!
Tuesday, January 5, 2016
Drop-in only; meetings are first come, first served
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Literature Building, Room 210
Before Drop-in Day:
- If you found an internship on your own, complete a Student Developed Internship Form.
- If you secured an internship via AIP's InternLink, fill out a Learning Agreement in InternLink before Drop-in Day.
- To be eligible for AIP, you must have completed at least 90 units and have a minimum 2.5 UC GPA.
- You must begin your internship Week 1 of Winter quarter. All students are required to complete 100 hours minimum at the internship by the end of the quarter, regardless of start date.
- AIP is an academic course in which you work with a faculty advisor on a research paper or project relevant to your internship. Review our Guidelines on Finding a Faculty Advisor, and be prepared to contact faculty you will ask to serve in this role, if you have not already done so.
Communication majors: The Communication department has designated a faculty advisor to work with all Communication majors. Ask AIP staff for contact information.
- All internships must meet AIP's Internship Guidelines and meet the approval of your faculty advisor.
- You must be able to complete and submit your Learning Agreement form to AIP by Friday, January 15, 2016.