The Academic Internship Program allows students to integrate academic theory and ‘real world' practice, engage in research that explores the relationship between the two, and gain hands-on experience in professional settings.
- Academic internships that foster career, personal and academic development
- Service learning initiatives for faculty interested in integrating a service-related fieldwork component into the curriculum
- Customized partnerships with campus departments and programs interested in integrating internships with departmental objectives
- Top notch talent for corporate and community organizations committed to fostering a culture of learning
- Apply for AIP
- Search for an Internship
- Post an Internship Opportunity
- Serve as a Faculty Advisor
- Partner with AIP
Teaching + Learning Commons
AIP is now a unit within the Experiential Learning Hub of the Teaching + Learning Commons. Our offices will remain in the UCSD Literature Building, while joining the Commons will expand our reach across campus and offer new partnership opportunities.