Want to do an academic internship this Winter? Apply now to secure an internship and complete your enrollment paperwork by the end of the quarter.
The Academic Internship Program allows students to integrate academic theory and ‘real world' practice, to engage in research that explores the relationship between the two, and to gain hands-on experience in professional settings.
- Academic internships that foster career, personal and academic development
- Service learning initiatives for faculty interested in integrating a service-related fieldwork component into the curriculum
- Customized partnerships with campus departments and programs interested in integrating internships with departmental objectives
- Top notch talent for corporate and community organizations committed to fostering a culture of learning
- Apply for AIP
- Search for an Internship
- Post an Internship Opportunity
- Serve as a Faculty Advisor
- Partner with AIP